Using the Aver CP135 Document Camera
Installing the Required Software
In order to use the Aver CP135 document camera, the Sphere 2 software must be installed. If the Sphere 2 software is missing, complete the following steps to install it.
- Click on the App Portal icon in the taskbar.
- From the left column, select Document Camera.
- Click the Install button to the right of the Sphere 2 software.
- Once the Install button is replaced with an Uninstall button the software is installed.
Starting the Aver CP135 Document Camera
To begin using the Aver CP135 document camera, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Type "Sphere" in the search bar.
- Click Sphere2 in the search results.
"Visualizer is not connected!"
- Check that the USB cable is connected to the document camera.
- Check that the USB cable is connected to the computer.
- Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
- If these steps to not resolve the issue please create a ticket in Eduphoria.
Incorrect video displayed
If multiple cameras are connected to the computer the software might display the wrong video feed. To correct this issue, please complete the following steps.
- Click the orange sphere2 button in the top-left corner of the window
- Click Options
- Click on the Camera Setting tab
- Select the Aver camera from the list