Using the IPEVO Ziggy-HD Document Camera
Installing the Required Software
In order to use the IPEVO Ziggy-HD document camera, the IPEVO Presenter software must be installed. If the IPEVO Presenter software is missing, complete the following steps to install it.
- Click on the App Portal icon in the taskbar.
- From the left column, select Document Camera.
- Click the Install button to the right of the IPEVO Presenter software.
- Once the Install button is replaced with an Uninstall button the software is installed.
Starting the IPEVO Ziggy-HD Document Camera
To begin using the IPEVO Ziggy-HD document camera, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Type "Presenter" in the search bar.
- Click Presenter in the search results.
Black screen displayed (no video)
- Check that the USB cable is connected to the computer.
- Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
- Restart the IPEVO Presenter application
- Make sure that the correct video device is selected in the lower-left corner of the window
- If these steps to not resolve the issue please create a ticket in Eduphoria.
Incorrect video displayed
If multiple cameras are connected to the computer the software might display the wrong video feed. To correct this issue, please complete the following steps.
- Click on the Select Video Device dropdown in the lower-left section of the window
- Select the IPEVO camera from the list