Using the LadiBug DC-158 Document Camera
The below procedure is for USB operation only. If the document camera has more than two cables connected to it, use the power button to toggle it on and off.
Installing the Required Software
In order to use the LadiBug DC-158 document camera, the Ladibug 2.0 software must be installed. If the Ladibug 2.0 software is missing, complete the following steps to install it.
- Click on the App Portal icon in the taskbar.
- From the left column, select Document Camera.
- Click the Install button to the right of the Lumens Ladibug 2 software.
- Once the Install button is replaced with an Uninstall button the software is installed.
Starting the LadiBug DC-158 Document Camera
To begin using the LadiBug DC-158 document camera, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Type "Ladibug" in the search bar.
- Click Ladibug 2.0 in the search results.
Black screen displayed (no video)
- Check that the USB cable is connected to the computer.
- Check that the USB cable is connected to the camera.
- Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
- Check that the document camera is powered on (the LED at the front should be blue)
- Restart the Ladibug 2.0 application.
- Click on the floating Ladybug icon.
- Click the button in the top-left corner of the floating buttons so that it appears to be indented.
- If these steps to not resolve the issue please create a ticket in Eduphoria.